Author: Peter Verkruyse
Are you confused by Bible passages that seem to have little application to today? Do you listen to sermons and say "How does the minister find these wonderful gems in the Scripture?" Does your personal study seem to be more work than it is worth? This book can help!
Lessons included in this book are:
- How to interpret and apply the author's intended meaning
- Learning to apply basic principles of interpretation
- Understanding the benefits of the different versions of the Bible
- Performing detailed background, grammar and content studies
- Using commentaries, concordances and dictionaries
- And more
Click on the images below to view the Table of Contents and the Back Cover of this book.