Take a fascinating walk down God's memory lane with Jane McWhorter.
Join hands with her and grab an up-close view of feasts, altars,
stones, rods, and even food - all used by Jehovah to stamp His imprint
on His offspring. Visit Bible characters that live and breathe as they
beg: 'Remember me.' Isn't this a common plea of mankind? After all, we
are made in God's image - why should we be surprised when we echo His
sentiment, 'Remember Me!'
"n these times of 'me first'
mentality, Jane McWhorter sits us down to the reality of choice. This
is not a book of quick fixes for hurt feelings. It is not for those who
embrace victimization and cast blame around like there is reward in it.
This is a study of what God expects of you, 'It's up to you,' Jane
emphasizes. Do not open this book with caution; the only thing you have
to fear is knowledge and understanding.
- How has God preserved memories for His children?
- How does man's memory make him a distinctive creature?
- Why is the brain designed to forget, as well as to remember?
- What are the 'remembering' responsibilities of a Christian?
- How can I make and preserve good memories?