The Sunset Complete Bible Library Bundle for e-Sword provides 85 of the Sunset Institute Press commentaries, textbooks and study guides in a format that can be used in the popular e-Sword Bible software program. The following Sunset books are included in this bundle:
- Sunset Bible Commentaries for e-Sword – covers 26 New Testament and 19 Old Testament books as commentaries, and includes 10 additional textbook topical studies (over 6,900 printed pages of material total)
- Jim McGuiddan Commentaries for e-Sword – commentaries on 7 Bible books: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, Romans, I Corinthians, and Revelation
- Sunset Study Guide Library for e-Sword – 45 of Sunset very popular Study Guide outlines covering almost every online and satellite school course available through Sunset's Extension School programs (over 4,800 printed pages of material total)
IMPORTANT: Requires installation of the e-Sword Bible program before use. We do not sell nor include the e-Sword Bible software with our bundle - you must obtain the e-Sword Bible software separately using the methods below:
- Download the FREE Microsoft Windows version of e-Sword HERE and install it on your Windows based computer or tablet
- Purchase and download the Apple Macintosh version of e-Sword HERE for $9.99 and have it installed on your Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, or other recent model Macintosh computer
INSTALLATION OF SUNSET BUNDLE ON WINDOWS COMPUTERS:
- Download the Sunset Complete Bible Library Bundle for e-Sword for Windows. (Make note of its download location on your computer - usually in your DOWNLOADS folder.)
- Right-click with mouse on the downloaded file and select EXTRACT ALL. A new window will appear asking what folder to extract the files into. Type in or Browse to "C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Sword".
- Start (or re-start) the e-Sword Bible program. You should now see two new TABS in your e-Sword COMMENTARY windows named SIBI and McGUIGGAN. The Sunset and McGuiggan commentaries are there. In the e-Sword Menus at the top of the e-Sword screen, click on TOOLS then REFERENCE LIBRARY to access the 45 Sunset Study Guides and 10 Sunset topical textbooks.
INSTALLATION OF SUNSET BUNDLE ON MACINTOSH COMPUTERS:
- Download the Sunset Complete Bible Library Bundle for e-Sword for Mac. (Make note of its download location on your computer - usually in your DOWNLOADS folder.)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. A new folder will be created with the 85 Sunset files inside. Open the folder created, select all the files, then right-click on your selected files and choose OPEN WITH then E-SWORD X. All the Sunset files will be automatically installed into the e-Sword program.
- Start (or re-start) the e-Sword X Bible program. In your COMMENTARY window dropdown box you should now see SIBI and McGUIGGAN listed. In the e-Sword X menus at the top of the program windows, select WINDOW and REFERENCE BOOKS to access the 45 Sunset Study Guides and 10 Sunset topical textbooks.
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? E-mail our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Information