Sunset Institute Press
Filmed live in the classroom at Sunset International Bible Institute, the set consists of 14 DVDs with 28 lessons total – 18 on Daniel and 10 on Ezekiel. Taught by Victor Ellison.
• To explore the historical setting of Daniel and Ezekiel.
• To better understand the visions and their implications as found in Daniel and Ezekiel.
• To trace the historical fulfillment of those visions, and to contrast them to modern day exegesis and interpretations of future fulfillment.
• To get a glimpse of God’s view of kings and authorities as we explore God’s role in the affairs of mankind down through the ages.
• To better understand how certain prophecies in Daniel are linked to the book of Revelation.
• To strengthen our faith as we consider a few of God’s great men who showed extraordinary boldness and courage even in times of great peril.
Daniel, by Jim McGuiggan
Ezekiel, by Jim McGuiggan
Victor Ellison was a 1982 graduate of Sunset and held a degree from Lubbock Christian University ('89). He served in India for many years as a missionary. He was part of the Sunset International Bible Institute from 1999 until his death in 2017.