The Sunset Complete Bible Library Bundle for e-Sword provides 85 of the Sunset Institute Press commentaries, textbooks and study guides in a format that can be used in the popular e-Sword Bible software program. The following Sunset books are included in this bundle:
- Sunset Bible Commentaries for e-Sword – covers 26 New Testament and 19 Old Testament books as commentaries, and includes 10 additional textbook topical studies (over 6,900 printed pages of material total)
- Jim McGuiddan Commentaries for e-Sword – commentaries on 7 Bible books: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah, Romans, I Corinthians, and Revelation
- Sunset Study Guide Library for e-Sword – 45 of Sunset very popular Study Guide outlines covering almost every online and satellite school course available through Sunset's Extension School programs (over 4,800 printed pages of material total)
IMPORTANT: Requires installation of the e-Sword Bible program before use. We do not sell nor include the e-Sword Bible software with our bundle - you must obtain the e-Sword Bible software separately using the methods below:
- Download the FREE Microsoft Windows version of e-Sword HERE and install it on your Windows based computer or tablet
- Purchase and download the Apple Macintosh version of e-Sword HERE for $9.99 and have it installed on your Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini, or other recent model Macintosh computer
INSTALLATION OF SUNSET BUNDLE ON WINDOWS COMPUTERS:
- Download the Sunset Complete Bible Library Bundle for e-Sword for Windows. (Make note of its download location on your computer - usually in your DOWNLOADS folder.)
- Right-click with mouse on the downloaded file and select EXTRACT ALL. A new window will appear asking what folder to extract the files into. Type in or Browse to "C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Sword".
- Start (or re-start) the e-Sword Bible program. You should now see two new TABS in your e-Sword COMMENTARY windows named SIBI and McGUIGGAN. The Sunset and McGuiggan commentaries are there. In the e-Sword Menus at the top of the e-Sword screen, click on TOOLS then REFERENCE LIBRARY to access the 45 Sunset Study Guides and 10 Sunset topical textbooks.
INSTALLATION OF SUNSET BUNDLE ON MACINTOSH COMPUTERS:
- Download the Sunset Complete Bible Library Bundle for e-Sword for Mac. (Make note of its download location on your computer - usually in your DOWNLOADS folder.)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. A new folder will be created with the 85 Sunset files inside. Open the folder created, select all the files, then right-click on your selected files and choose OPEN WITH then E-SWORD X. All the Sunset files will be automatically installed into the e-Sword program.
- Start (or re-start) the e-Sword X Bible program. In your COMMENTARY window dropdown box you should now see SIBI and McGUIGGAN listed. In the e-Sword X menus at the top of the program windows, select WINDOW and REFERENCE BOOKS to access the 45 Sunset Study Guides and 10 Sunset topical textbooks.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLE IPAD AND IPHONE DEVICES IS ALSO AVAILABLE. e-MAIL US FOR DETAILS.
PROBLEMS? QUESTIONS? E-mail our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org