This product is for downloading or streaming from YouTube ONLY! If you wish to purchase the DVD version, click here.
Instructor: Richard Rogers
A rich, stimulating, and thorough survey study of Old Testament history and geography of Bible events and lands. Covers Genesis to Joshua. A heavy emphasis on creation, history of the Hebrew family, history of the Hebrew nation, and geography of the Old Testament world.
The Bible History I SIBI Studio Course contains 24 lessons. Listed below are the lessons included in the course.
1. Why Study the Old Testament?
2. From the Creation to the Fall (Genesis 1:1-3:24)
3. The Mother Promise and Redemption (Genesis 3:16-17)
4. The Aftermath of Conflict (Genesis 4:1-8:14)
5. From the Flood to Babel and the Old Testament World (Genesis 8:15-11:9)
6. Abraham's Journey (1) - Old Testament Palestine (Genesis 11:10-12:8)
7. Abraham's Journey (2) (Genesis 12:1-14:16)
8. Abraham's Journey (3) (Genesis 14:17-15:21)
9. Abraham's Journey (4) (Genesis 16:1-19:38)
10. Abraham's Journey (5) (Genesis 20:1-22:19)
11. Abraham's Journey (6) (Genesis 22:19-25:18)
12. Isaac and Jacob (Genesis 22:1-28:22)
13. The Servant in Padan-aram (Genesis 29:1-31:55)
14. The Saint in Hebron (Genesis 31:1-35:29)
15. The Account of Joseph (1) (Genesis 37-39)
16. The Account of Joseph (2) (Genesis 39-41)
17. The Account of Joseph (3) (Genesis 41:37-50:26)
18. The Account of Joseph (4) (Genesis 45:16-50:26)
19. The Land of Captivity (Exodus 1:1-4:17)
20. Wonders of Deliverance (Exodus 4:19-12:51)
21. The Exodus Experience (Exodus 12:37-40:38)
22. The Exodus Experience (2) (Exodus 19-40, Numbers 1-11:3)
23. The Exodus Experience (3) (Numbers and Deuteronomy)
24. Conquest of the East Bank (Numbers 21:21-31:54)
WATCH THE VIDEO OF LESSON ONE:
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
When your purchase is complete, you will receive an email containing a DOWNLOAD link. Click on it to be given access to:
1. 24 downloadable video lessons in MP4 format
2. A link to all 24 lessons on YouTube
3. A PDF copy of the study guide for this video series
4. A text file explaining COPYRIGHT and PERMISSIONS for use of these materials – PLEASE READ!