NOW! Read a sample chapter free by clicking here!
A twelve-lesson series taught at the Sunset Church of Christ in 2018. Each lesson focuses on interesting and little known facts about some portion of the history of Christianity. This study moves away from the more traditional "timeline and dates" approach often used in studying Christianity's history. Excellent for either personal study or for use as a class guide.
Author: Richard Cravy has been part of the technology staff and a part-time instructor at Sunset International Bible Institute since 1996. He has also served as an elder in two different congregations, and preached for congregations in Texas, Florida, Nevada, and California for over 50 years.
- Introduction - Why and How to Study Christian History
- Where the Saints Met - Early Church Meeting Places
- A Faith Worth Dying For - Persecution
- Into All the World - Evangelism
- The Books and Parchments, Part I - Preservation and Propagation of the New Testament
- The Books and Parchments, Part II - Preservation and Propagation of the New Testament
- Co-Workers in Christ Jesus - Women in the Early Church
- Symbols and Art in Early Christianity - The Fish, Cross, Anchor and other Christian Imagery
- Nailed to the Church Door - Important Documents
- How Shall They Hear Without a Preacher? - Great Preachers and Preaching
- Each of Us Hears in Our Own Language - Translating the Bible into the World's Languages
- A City Set on a Hill - The Amazing Influence of Christianity in the World
CLICK HERE to order the accompanying audio lessons on MP3 CD.